January 13, 2012
People at all ages want to look and feel their best. A big, bright, and beautiful smile with straight teeth leads the way to looking your best.
Every day more adults want straighter and whiter teeth. In fact, 33% more adults are starting orthodontic treatment than they did just 10 years ago. You are never too old to appreciate the benefits of a healthy and beautiful smile. Having straight teeth will also ensure a healthier mouth because they are easier to keep clean. And, a healthy mouth is key to a healthy body. Dr. Sasson at Boston Smile Center can help. Watch for more about this in an upcoming blog.
Many modern orthodontic options offer greater benefits over older traditional systems. They:
- Result in a wider and more natural looking smile.
- Offer greater comfort because they use gentle forces.
- Are easier to keep clean.
- Offer better results in less time.
- Are either removable, while some are clear, and others are invisible.
Because everyone’s needs and goals are unique, at Boston Smile Center we have carefully selected three great systems:
- Damon Orthodontics with clear brackets.
- STB Social-6 invisible braces.
- Invisalign Clear Aligners for both adults and teens.
No Comments »
No comments yet.